Achoo! My Allergies Really Suck! Supplement Treats for Dogs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vitamin-rich and tasty, these little bites provide powerful support for dogs with allergy symptoms such as licking, runny nose and eyes, and occasional itching and scratching. Made with care and all-natural ingredients at the Granville Island Pet Treatery, the treats contain chick pea flour, eggs, olive oil, flax seeds, astragalus, nettle, siberian ginseng, spirulina, and water.
Please follow package guidelines for feeding instructions and recommended use.
Powerful seasonal allergy support for licking, runny nose & eyes, occasional itching and scratching.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) is one of the best herbs for promoting the immune system.
Nettle (Urtica diocia) is a highly nutritive rich herb that provides powerful seasonal alergy support for licking, runny nose & eyes especially when taken proactively before the season starts.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which supports normal inflammatory response.
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) An adaptagen herb meaning that it helps to reduce the negative health side affects of stress. May promote modulation of the immune system and healing after stress.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and helps with seasonal allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy and tasty bites for dogs are rich in vitamin A, B6 & C, potassium, phosphorus, fibre, magnesium, silymarin, iron and beta carotene.
2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the Nutra Bites.